Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Making Money Online?

Have you tried to make money online?

Has it ever worked?

If you answered yes for the first one and no for the second one, I feel your pain. For about over a year I have been trying to make money online. I have tried everything. I signed up for countless e-books. Spent thousands of dollars that I do not even have. I put myself more in debt then ever before. Even after they all promised to take me out of my debt. Its getting painful.

However, I know there is money out here in the online world. I may be just breaching it, or I could still be light years away. This is a hard world to be trusting everything and anything. Even though you wish you could try it all.

What are your experiences on trying to make money online?
Have you found anything to work?


Still trying, but its getting frustrating.

Aint that some shit,
  Joylesstoast

No comments:

Post a Comment