Saturday, March 3, 2012

Drink, Drank, Drunk.

9 am?

I drank last night. What the fuck happened? Ever drink and wake up early and wonder why the events of last night happened? Well that was my night.

It all started at 8 o'clock. I started drinking and enjoying my self. Then I got a text from my girl saying she could not sleep over. Now mind you normally that is cool. Lately though we have been broken up and she has been liking someone else. So initially my thought it shes going out with this dude. My drunk ass got all upset and started bugging out. She saw me and I started freaking out. She took all of her shit out of my house and now were probably never going to get back together. I love this girl and I fucked it up royally. Wtf mate?!


Ever drink so much your perception on reality is just thrown out the window?

Well, now my life is fucked up even more and I don't have the one thing that was making me happy anymore. We thought we could work stuff out but I guess its hard when the person you love is liking someone else. What about you? Were you ever in this situation? 

What a fucking night. Well I guess its true what they say, "When it rains, it pours!"

Aint that some shit,
    Joylesstoast

No comments:

Post a Comment