Sunday, March 4, 2012

Lost

I'm trapped in a maze therefor, I am amazing.

Ever just feel lost? I have no idea whats going on anymore. I got girl problems, money problems, and drug problems. I'm trying to get out of this world I'm living in, but I'm still weak. I wake up wanting the day to be over so i can just wake up and do it all over again. I'm hoping in soon time, i wake up happy. I'm in funk right now so my head is clogged. I don't know what else to write about except whats on my mind.

I'm trying to balance every thing out and overcome this feeling. I don't mean to bitch, but this is a good way to keep my head in check.

They say when a heart, it doesn't break even. I loved you. Shit, I still love you, but youve been hurting me for a long time. =/

OK, time to move on!!

Music, i must say music is one of the most powerful things out. I just listen to music and drift away. It makes me feel good. How does music affect you? What are your favorite artists? How about what are your favorite songs?



Aint that some shit,
   Joylesstoast


No comments:

Post a Comment